This dip/sauce is the ultimate sauce/dip you could ever imagine! We make a big batch and use it as a dip for veggies, fries, chips, chicken strips, shrimp or bake it on salmon or chicken.
What I love best about this sauce is that it is nutritious, simple, and completely dairy free. When made from scratch (using my mayo recipe) it also provides so healthy fats, vitamins, herbs, and proteins. You would never know there is no dairy in it!
A little head up, because this is made with our wonderful paleo mayo it should be refrigerated. If we are using it as a dip and is going to be sitting out for a while, try to put the bowl in another little ice bowl or something to keep it cool. When its being baked it is totally good to go!
Dill + Garlic Dip Ingredients
- 1/2 cup homemade paleo mayo *if you are using pre-made mayo I would also add 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard and lemon juice to this, ours already has it in the mayo**
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped dill
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion or sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves- grated or finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp or less of salt- salt to taste, depends how much salt you already have in your mayo
- Chop and prepare all the ingredients (except the mayo)
- Place in a bowl and add the mayo
- Mix well and let sit for a while to let the flavors mix together (depends what you are planning on doing with it!)